Saturday, September 11, 2010

(slack, slacking, slacker.)

i'm slacking again. damn, i'm supposed to be doing tons and tons of maths exercises and not be touching my computer! wasted my time on a few things today.

bought post-it to stick on my room's wall.
hopes it motivates me every morning i stares at it.


took a pic of today's moon, crescent shaped.
ramadhan's crescent moon?

others include:
basketball, staring in front of the computer, writing this etc.

well, i think people slack when they are stressed up. hope tomorrow i don't freak out or panic. god bless me :(

_________________________________________________


Had the most touching breakfast yesterday. it spells out 100, 100 for my Quantitative Techniques 1 & 2.

sausage and eggs
100 for my QTs!

_________________________________________________

i know you wouldn't be reading this anytime soon
but its the thought that counts rite?

No comments:

Post a Comment